AC service in St. Louis, Maryland Heights, Kirkwood, MO, And Surrounding Areas
There’s nothing worse than a sweltering summer day spent indoors with AC. If your AC unit isn’t up to the task of keeping your home cool and comfortable, it’s time to call in the professionals. AC services can help you get your unit back in working order so you can enjoy the summer months without breaking a sweat. We can also offer preventative maintenance tips to help keep your AC unit running smoothly all summer long along. We offer AC service here in St. Louis, MO, and the surrounding areas.
What Is Included In AC Service With Unique Heating & Cooling Inc.?
Our AC service plans are designed to keep your cooling system running smoothly without any issues. Our skilled and experienced technician will look into the following:
- Calibration on the Thermostat
- Condition of the equipment
- Examine the Blower components
- Tighten Electrical connections
- Inspect Condenser and evaporator coils
- Check for the airflow
- Look into Safety controls
- Examine Refrigerant pressure
If you need AC services in St. Louis, Kirkwood, MO, and surrounding areas, call us at (314) 647-0604 to schedule an appointment. Our technicians will take no time to be at your doorstep for any Heating and Cooling services you need.
Benefits of Regular AC Servicing
Regular AC servicing has many benefits, including:
- Better energy efficiency: Servicing your air conditioning system regularly will help it run more efficiently. Clogged air filters, dirty condenser coils, and other problems make the system work harder, consuming more energy. An inefficient air conditioning system will raise your energy bill and have a greater environmental impact. Routine maintenance, on the other hand, will result in savings on your energy bill.
- Longer operational life: A regular service, as with any major piece of equipment, will extend the operational life of your system. There is a limit to how long any model will last, but with the proper care and attention, you can make the most of your air conditioning system. Keep in mind that one faulty or malfunctioning component can cause stress on other components. The sooner you fix it, the better the system will function in general.
- Lower overall repair cost: Everyone has been there. When your air conditioning system appears to be working properly, all of a sudden it stops working. Routine service and maintenance could have managed or even avoided these repairs.
- Better air quality: If you are unsure whether your system is cleaning the air in your environment, simply open the front panel and inspect the filter. Unless it’s brand new or has been cleaned recently, there will be a lot of dust in the filter. The more dust that accumulates on your filter, the less effective it is at purifying the air that passes through it.
Scheduling of AC Service
At the very least, you should have your air conditioner serviced once a year, in early to mid-spring. However, for optimal performance, you should also have your unit serviced in the fall. Our technician will focus on your furnace to prepare it to handle heating demands once the weather cools.