AC Maintenance In St. Louis, Maryland Heights, Kirkwood, MO, And Surrounding Areas
Do you want to keep your AC working effectively and efficiently? AC maintenance is the answer! Regular AC maintenance ensures that your AC unit works for its maximum lifetime, saving you time, energy, and money in the long run. By regularly cleaning or replacing filters, checking refrigerant levels, and inspecting wiring connections on your AC system, you can reduce wear and tear caused by dust and dirt buildup inside the unit, which can cause it to overheat or break down unexpectedly. For any kind of AC maintenance in St. Louis, Maryland Heights, Kirkwood, MO, you can rely on us. Contact us today!
Air Conditioning Maintenance Checklist
AC maintenance plays an important role in the regular smooth operation and life span of the whole cooling unit. Here are some of the maintenance checklist that needs to be considered:
- Thermostat Setting: The thermostat should be installed properly. It should be located away from all heat sources, such as solar rays, light bulbs, and heat-producing appliances.
- Tightened electrical connections: This ensures that your electrical connections are safe to use. Checking and tightening electrical connections can also help your heating and cooling system last longer.
- Lubrication of moving parts: Lubricating different parts ensures that you are not causing unnecessary frictional damage to moving parts. Lack of lubrication causes system parts to wear out faster, necessitating more frequent repairs and/or replacements.
- Clearing condensate drain line: Water leaks and other moisture and wetness issues can occur if your drain line becomes clogged. Leaks can also occur if your condensate drain is cracked. So, the condensate drain line should be cleaned and checked regularly.
- Examining system controls: It’s critical to ensure that your system starts, runs, and shuts down properly. Routine examination of system controls ensures the safe operation of the whole unit.
- Cleaning and changing air filters: Clean air filters help with an adequate amount of airflow in the space. Although you can change your filter yourself, we could recommend a better filter or filtration system for you to use for a quality outcome.
What Are The Benefits Of Routine AC Maintenance?
- Better air quality: Removing dirt and debris particles collected in the system will help to uplift the quality of the air. If not maintained properly, the system as a whole might get damaged in the long run.
- Ensures greater comfort: Our skilled technicians inspect all essential components of the air conditioner. They are capable of detecting any irregularities or issues that may because for concern. When your system is functioning properly, you will have continuous comfort while inside your home.
- Prolongs the life of the system: Preventative maintenance allows your system to operate at peak efficiency throughout its life cycle. Regular maintenance helps keep one of your home’s largest investments running wisely and efficiently.
- Requires fewer service calls and repairs: Regular maintenance of air conditioners may appear to be a minor inconvenience, but it is a worthwhile appointment. Any damaged or worn parts can be replaced before they cause further damage to other components or impede unit operation.
- Energy efficiency: Inspecting and cleaning blades, cooling coils, and other important parts of the unit are all part of the maintenance process. Cleaner coils can provide cooler temperatures while saving more energy than coils that are not maintained at least once a year. Lower your bills and stay cool as the temperatures rise.
Scheduling for AC Maintenance?
Unique Heating & Cooling Inc. has been providing different HVAC services in St. Louis, Maryland Heights, and Kirkwood, MO for many years. If you require any type of AC maintenance service do not hesitate to give us a call. We assure you of routine maintenance to system installation and beyond. Our mission is to provide you with peace of mind through unrivaled service and comfort solutions.