Heat Pump Maintenance In St. Louis, Maryland Heights, Kirkwood, MO, And Surrounding Areas
Properly maintained heat pumps can run more efficiently, save money on energy costs, and help to reduce environmental impact. A heat pump should be inspected for potential issues twice a year—once at the beginning of the heating season and once at the end—to ensure efficient operation throughout the entire year.
Here at Unique Heating & Cooling Inc., we provide the best heat pump maintenance service in St. Louis, MO. During heat pump maintenance, our technician will check the thermostat settings and inspect all components of the heat pump system. Do not hesitate to give us a call.
What Does The Maintenance Plan Include?
Our heat pump maintenance plan includes a variety of services to keep your system running at peak performance all year. We recommend having your heat pump serviced at least once a year, and our team is available to do so whenever it is convenient for you.
Here are a few things we’ll do during the heat pump maintenance visit:
- Testing the thermostats
- Cleaning and examining every component
- Lubricating mechanical components
- Replacing air filters
- Measuring refrigerant levels
- Inspecting ductworks
If you need heat pump maintenance in St. Louis, Kirkwood, MO, and surrounding areas, contact Unique Heating & Cooling Inc. at (314) 647-0604.
Advantages Of Routine Heat Pump Maintenance
Routine heat pump maintenance is a great way to keep your heat pump system running efficiently and reduce costly repairs. Here are some of the advantages of having routine heat pump maintenance:
- Increased energy efficiency: Heat pumps are very efficient, but they can become less effective over time if not maintained properly. Regular heat pump maintenance helps to keep the system running at peak performance, ensuring that it is using the least amount of energy possible.
- Extended lifespan: Generally, heat pumps can last for many years without any problems, with regular heat pump maintenance can help to extend the life of the system. Having a heat pump maintained routinely helps to ensure that any issues are caught early on, which can result in fewer major repairs over time.
- Improved air quality: It is very important to keep indoor air fresh by reducing dust and other particles. Heat pumps are the best option for improving air quality. Regular heat pump maintenance helps to ensure that the system is working properly and not letting dust, pollen, or other allergens into your home.
- Reduced heating bills: It is a known fact that heat pumps use less energy than traditional systems, but proper heat pump maintenance can help them run even more efficiently. Regular heat pump maintenance can help to reduce your energy bills and ensure that you are getting the most out of it.
Available Maintenance Plan In Unique Heating & Cooling Inc.
We understand that replacing your heat pump can be a significant investment. That’s why we provide maintenance plans for your convenience. Our maintenance plans are flexible to fit your budget, so you don’t have to worry about putting off the replacement any longer. We provide a Total Comfort Plan and Maintenance Service Plan so you can pay for your furnace over time.
Schedule Your Maintenance Today!
Unique Heating & Cooling Inc. is here to provide the best maintenance plan. Proper heat pump maintenance is essential for your heat pump system to function properly and efficiently. We understand heat pumps, and our team is equipped with the proper tools and knowledge to diagnose any heat pump issues you may be experiencing. Call us today for more information.