Heating Service In St. Louis, Maryland Heights, Kirkwood, MO, And Surrounding Areas
Heating service helps keep your energy efficient and provides peace of mind knowing that your home’s temperature is being kept warm and comfortable just like you need it to be.
Our skilled technicians use their expertise to diagnose any issues with existing equipment and make recommendations for upgrades or replacements if necessary. To take advantage of this professional heating service, you can call us at (314) 647-0604 if you are in St. Louis, MO, and the surrounding areas.
Here Are Signs That Your Heating System Need Servicing
- Unusual sound coming from the system: Heating systems should operate relatively quietly, if you start hearing any unusual sound coming from your system it’s an indication that it needs to be serviced.
- Heating not reaching the desired temperature: These systems are designed to produce heat as efficiently and economically as possible. If you find that your home is not heating up sufficiently, or if one room is colder than the other, then it may be time to call our Heating Services specialist. Regular servicing can also reduce energy costs and keep your family safe and warm all season long.
- Heater cycling on and off too frequently: Heating systems that turn on and off too frequently could be a sign of a problem. Heaters are designed to cycle on and off to maintain the desired temperature. If you encounter such issues you need to consult us as soon as possible so the issue doesn’t worsen and cause costly repairs down the line.
- Uneven heating throughout the house/room: If you’re noticing that some areas in your home or even specific rooms are hotter or colder than others, this could be a sign that something is wrong with your heating system. Routine services can inspect and adjust all parts of your system to make sure it’s working properly again.
- Increase in utility bills: Are you noticing that your utility bills have increased? It could mean that something is wrong with your heating system. Heating services can help you identify and solve any problems so that you can get back to a comfortable and energy-efficient home.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues with your Heating System, don’t wait for it to become more serious; contact our professional Heating Services provider today who can diagnose the problem and assure you of no issue in near future.
Our Heating Service Checklist
- Check gas burners
- Check pilot and tubing
- Check flame baffle
- Set manifold pressure
- Check gas input
- Set burner: Air adjustment
- Check thermocouple
- Inspect gas valve
- Check pilot safety
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Check orifices
- Lubricate blower motor
- Lubricate the blower and bearings
- Adjust blower belt
- Check/replace air filters
- Check fan and limit control
- Check thermostat
- Tighten set screws
- Check and vent the system
- Make final operation check
Why Choose Unique Heating & Cooling Inc. for Heating Service?
for over 50 years
money through saving
and certified expert
24/7 availability for
Considering these benefits, you will not have to face any issues connecting with us. If you are in St. Louis, MO, or surrounding areas, give us a call today for HVAC services. We specialize in heating repair, heating replacement, or heating maintenance.